Wednesday 16 December 2009

Onsen Dayo!

Onsen (温泉/wenquan)= Hot Spring

No need to go to a public hot spring if you can do it at your home 
/XD
fortunately there's so many store selling hot spring bath powder in here (Hands Tailung, Daiso, Watson and even 7eleven), so many kind of brand and fragrance, from original to cakes and drink flavor hot spring bath powder!   

*You must be curious about the Horse Oil rite?
I think it's very common in Japan, more info about the benefits 
http://aishop.wordpress.com/2008/01/17/hokkaido-horse-oil-cream/ 

I've tried Wool Oil (Lanolin) and Emu Oil for my sensitive skin, it can gives you a very supple and smoother skin feeling.
I need a good skin care product for my face during winter, so far I'm still using L'occitane Honey Cream (Creme de Miel) sometimes in a rough winter day... it work wonders! too bad they don't produce this anymore, changing to Honey and Lemon instead.
now...back to Spring Bath Powder
/hmm


Choco in your bathtub?.. why not!

*My other favorite


Feel wanna take a nice relaxing hot bath now?..... 









No comments:

Post a Comment