Monday 14 December 2009

Soaps I like

I know Lush brand for a long time but it didn't attract me much except for the good smells waving at me when I passed by their store back in Jakarta, but since I met Breanna, she's the one who makes me wanna try their product :D
Cupcake (Mask)
Luv it!, makes your skin more smoother. made of chocolate!

Amandopondo Bubble Bar
smell so fresh, made of lemon and rose.
update: cut this in 4 pcs, rich of long lasting colors sparkling bubbles! 
make your skin smoother :D 

  
 Karma (Bubble Bar)
strong smells like spices for me
Karma (Bar Soap)
after you used this,you can smell the fresh fragrance in your bathroom stays a long time!

To be Jolly (Christmas wrapped gift)
bought this with a 50% discount! :D woohoo! 
but mine it came with Karma soap (not Ice Blue soap)

I'm Looking forward to buy other product from Lush, next time I might try 'Rock Star Bar soap'



Happy bath to you :)







No comments:

Post a Comment